Your Source for Everything Floral.
Procacci Floral works directly with an extensive co-op of leading industry growers of live plants and fresh cut flowers, as well as suppliers of dried products, novelty items, and floral and garden supplies, to offer an all-inclusive, market-ready floral program. Our strategic partnerships ensure that our comprehensive plant and floral offerings cover your needs from A to Z.
We offer a complete line of products including but not limited to:
- Fresh cut flowers including roses, mixed bouquets, bulk and consumer bunches, and vase arrangements.
- Live plants ranging from blooming color, succulents and cacti, orchids, tropical foliages, bamboo, bromeliads, terrariums, edible fruit trees, and various bulbs and other novelty plants.
- Seasonal items such as palm crosses, poinsettias, and fresh evergreen trees, tabletop trees, and wreaths.
- Dried products including Preserved Roses, Lavender, Dried bouquets, etc.
- Floral and Garden supplies and tools, including soils and mulch, vases, pots, containers, merchandising displays, and much more.
With over 75 years of industry experience, paired with our commitment to quality and service, we have become a trusted name in the floral industry.
We are dedicated to providing clients with exceptional service and floral programs that exceed expectations.
We are able to customize programs with unique marketing and merchandising solutions that fit your needs.
We strive to be environmentally and socially responsible, always!
Our farms continuously meet the highest standards of sustainability and eco-friendliness for planetary health, and constantly serve as social stewards to promote healthy and safe conditions.
Since 1948, Procacci Brothers has built a robust national distribution network that enables us to maximize delivery efficiencies. Whether the product is delivered DSD directly to stores, to distribution centers through our warehouse program, or direct from our growers, Procacci Brothers has the logistical capabilities to exceed your expectations.
In addition, we have an extensive, customizable E-Commerce program to enable you to capture online sales, direct from our farms to your customer’s door.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, to request a catalog, or to speak to someone from our floral team to place an order.